If your business has a change in mailing address or location, please complete the Business Tax Address Change form.
Disabled Parking Permit, Manufactured Home, Motor Vehicle, Motorcycle & Vessel
Florida requires that you update your address information on the following within 30/../shared/address-change/business-tax days of moving. The easiest way is online.
- Online: Available anytime at online with the Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles. You will be required to log in using your driver's license/ID card or your manufactured home/vehicle/vessel registration. (Address change for Disabled Parking Permit is not available online at this time.)
- Mail: The registered owner must send a written request to this office with the license plate number(s), FL number(s), decal number(s) for a manufactured home, or disabled parking permit number and a copy of their state issued driver's license or identification card.
- In Person: The registered owner would come into one of our Service Centers with their state issued driver's license or identification card.
Driver's License/ID Card
Florida requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 30 days of moving. The easiest way is online.
- Online: Available anytime at FLHSMV - MyDMV Portal. You will need to update your voter registration information with the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections.
- In Person: At our Service Centers with two proofs of your new residential address if you are Real ID compliant. While in the office, you can also update your voter registration information in the same transaction. If you are not Real ID compliant, view Florida's extensive document requirements.
When you update your driver's license or ID card, the hunting or fishing license record will be updated.
Change your address for your property tax account with the Sarasota County Property Appraiser.
Tourist Development Tax
If your mailing address has changed for your rental unit(s), please complete the Tourist Tax Address Change form.